1. Bananas, eggs, and peanut butter are all you need to make healthy, gluten-free pancakes.
Lots of protein and lots of happiness! Recipe here.
2. Dates are a great way to naturally sweeten smoothies and shakes.
You can drink this date, banana, and coconut shake for breakfast with a clean conscience.
3. Put fruit compote on pancakes or waffles instead of butter and syrup.
Try this recipe for Chai pancakes with cranberry compote.
4. Upgrade sandwiches by spreading them with avocado instead of mayo.
Yeah, no, for real, mayo can take a hike. Avocado can be the main event of the sandwich too: This chickpea and avocado sando is better and better for you than some slimy cold-cut deal.
5. Swap crispy baked zucchini for the usual fries.
You can find lots more awesome baked snack alternatives here.
For the rest of these great ideas, go to this link: