- 2 medium 2 inch wide zucchini
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP freshly ground pepper
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP minced shallot
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped celery
|Make Zu-Canoes for you and your family!
Trim both ends off zucchini; cut in half lengthwise. Cut a thin slice off the backs so each half sits flat. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell. Finely chop the pulp; set aside.
Maintaining a conscious diet of the foods you love, with healthy portions and thoughtful consumption times, is the best way to stay on track and love what you eat! See more recipes here